TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale relate to the purchase of Sort of Looser products made through the electronic network on the website www.sortoflooser.com
These purchases are reserved for customers who are direct users, excluding subjects such as traders, wholesalers, retailers, professionals, etc.. who intend to resell to third parties the products.
Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of D. Lgs. 185/99, D. Lgs. 206/05; information directed to the conclusion of the contract will be subject to art. 12 del D. Lgs. 70/03 and, with regard to the protection of data and confidentiality, will be subject to the rules laid down in D. Decree. 196/03.
- By submitting an order online, the Customer transmits to Sort of Looser a proposal to purchase the product and/or products placed in the shopping cart. When the Customer places an order online for the products he has placed in the shopping cart, he agrees to purchase them at the price indicated.
- Sort of Looser will notify the Customer via email of the acceptance and confirmation of the order.
Specifically, Sort of Looser will not accept orders:
- sent by merchants who purchase the products and then resell them and/or
- if the Customer is unable or unwilling to pay using the credit cards listed on this Site, or if the Customer’s credit card issuer does not confirm payment.
CONDITIONS FOR THE CUSTOMER
- The customer, before sending the order, take vision and accept the general conditions of sale
- The customer agrees to print and store the various stages of the purchase procedure, thus having confirmation of the procedure, in order to fully comply with the condition set out in Articles 3 and 4 of D. Decree Law. 185/1999 and of the art.12 paragraph 3 of the D. Lgs. 70/03.
PRICES, TERMS OF PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
All prices on the site include VAT and are the current selling prices. The price indicated for the products does not include the delivery costs which are calculated and shown when the delivery address is entered during the product purchase phase.
The payment of the purchased products and related shipping costs can be made by the customer at the time of order through the use of one of the credit cards available and indicated online within the PayPal service.
Sort of Looser is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties of credit cards at the time of payment.
The shipment of products purchased on the site www.sortoflooser.it will be via express courier. The shipment will take place within a maximum of 10 (ten) working days from the acceptance of the order.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The right of withdrawal is regulated by the current legislation on “electronic commerce” and is granted by Sort of Looser to end customers within 7 working days from the date of delivery of the goods.
- To take advantage of the right of withdrawal the end user must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate all the details relating to the goods and delivery.
- Sort of Looser will refund the customer the amount related to the cost of the goods, which must be returned to the headquarters of Sort of Looser (Via E. Bazzano 20, 16019 Ronco Scrivia, Italy) with shipping costs charged to the customer.
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging undamaged, in the absence of even one of these factors can not be refunded the amount already paid by the customer.
- For any complaint or clarification, the customer must write to the email address email@example.com.
- The customer will be contacted for clarification within 4 working days of the request.
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The sales contract between the Customer and Sort of Looser is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For any dispute relating to the validity, interpretation or execution of this contract, the territorial jurisdiction is the Court of Genoa.